Dirty Phone Sex

Are you looking for a phone sex milf? I’m Darla, and I’m a Dirty Phone Sex slut just waiting for you to call so I can tell you all about my afternoon romp with the boys next door. These darling young men helped carry my bags into the house and I was so grateful for their thoughtfulness, that I got down on my knees and took both their cocks in my mouth and sucked and stroked them until they exploded all over my face. They were so excited by my gratitude that they promised to cum again the next day when we could carry on with their sex therapy. When they arrived at my door I was ready for them wearing only a silk robe and my birthday suit underneath. I led them to my bedroom where I asked if they could help me with an ache in my pussy. They were more than happy to help when I told them the only way to fix it was to get on their knees and lick and suck my clitoris until it was so swollen and ready for their big hard cocks to take turns in. Then one at a time they mounted me and fucked my ready cunt as the other one watched.  If you like the sound of this phone sex fantasy with a Phone Sex Milf then call me
 Darla at :1-800-280-7961        http://www.phone-sex-perts.com/darla   https://twitter.com/DarlaDirty?lang=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuckold Phone Sex

Mature Phone Milf