Mature Phone Milf

Hey baby, are you looking for a Mature Phone milf for hot phone sex? If so you are in the right place. Just the other day I had my friend’s son come over to help me move my bed. He was young and couldn’t take his eyes off my big tit’s and camel toe. I noticed his cock bulging out the top of his shorts and asked him if he wanted me to ease the pressure that had been building up. He was so excited he barely got his cock in my mouth before he exploded with his first orgasm, cumming all over my face and chest. He was so cute and embarrassed, that he had cum so quickly that I took him in hand and gave him a lesson in fucking a mature phone milf. I showed him just how to get on his knees and spread my pussy lips wide, so he could use his tongue to bring me to an orgasm. Once I had had a turn, it was his chance to lay back as I crawled up and straddled his hard, throbbing young cock. I slowly lowered myself onto his stiff rod and once he was fully inserted I began to buck and fuck him until he had cum deep inside me. He is young and needs more lessons. If you need a lesson from a Mature Phone Milf then call me, Darla 1-800-280-7961      
 http://www.phone-sex-perts.com/darla    https://twitter.com/DarlaDirty?lang=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuckold Phone Sex