Cuckold Phone Sex

Looking for Cuckold Phone Sex? I sure hope so because I have a story to tell you. My hubby is a nice guy, but he is sometimes too nice. Always wants to know what I like and what I want but, he never follows through. So, one day when he asked me what I wanted, and I said I wanted a man with a huge cock to fuck me. So, he went out to the local bar and brought home a beautiful Italian god of a man with an eleven-inch cock. I was so surprised and pleased at him and wondered what the catch was. He said he just wanted to watch and if he was good then he would clean up the cum from my cunt and ass. This Italian god got right to business and threw me over his shoulders and took me to my marriage bed where he took off both our clothes. He was so well sculpted and had such a lovely hard cock that we were both so excited. Plus knowing that hubby was watching got me even wetter than usual, so his huge dick just slid into me all the way, making me scream as it felt like he was ripping me apart. He pounded me from behind as I screamed and writhed in agony and ecstasy. I wanted more and more, even with the pain, it was exquisite. If you want to experience Cuckold Phone Sex then give me a call and we can have some fun.  Dirty Darla : 1-800-280-7961       http://www.phone-sex-perts.com/darla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature Phone Milf