Big Black Cock Phone Sex

If you want some BBC Phone Sex then you should give me a call. Last night I went to a concert with a girlfriend and she had back stage passes. After the music was done and people were leaving the venue, her and I went back stage to see her friend who was in the band. He was a very big black man and I could see that he was attracted to me. I had on a very short dress and high heels and he said that he loved my look. My friend suggested that we go to her house for a couple of drinks and get to know each other better. Once we had a couple of drinks he leaned over to me and ran his hand along my inner thigh and up all the way to my pussy, where he discovered that I didn’t have any panties on. I was immediately turned on and spread my legs wider for easier access. Then my girlfriend joined in and went down on her knees and started to lick my pussy while he pushed his big fingers up inside me. I had my first orgasm in moments. Soon after we were all naked and now it was my turn to please, so I started with sucking his big black cock as my girlfriend sat on his face. If this sounds like a fun time give me a call and we can get it on.   Darla: 1-800-280-7961   http://www.phone-sex-perts.com/darla    https://twitter.com/DarlaDirty?lang=en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuckold Phone Sex

Mature Phone Milf