BBC Phone Sex

I was thinking about how much I love BBC Phone Sex. I love the way the big black cocks fill me up and make me scream. I had an experience the other day when I was at the shoe store. The sales man was a beautiful young black man with a dazzling smile and the most beautiful blue eyes I ever saw. He was flirting with me as I tried on thigh high boots. I was wearing a skirt and his hands slid up my legs to the top of my thighs while he adjusted them to fit and make sure they were the right size. One time as he was adjusting the top, his hand went right into my pussy lips where he discovered that I wasn’t wearing any panties. His hand lingered in my pussy as he gazed into my eyes. Neither of us wanted to move as it felt so good. He could feel that I was turned on and I could see by the look in his eyes that he was also wanting more. Just at that time there was no one else in the store so he got up, locked the door and put the closed sign up. He came back to where I was sitting, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back of the store. He pulled my skirt up to my waist and went down on his knees to lick and suck my eager pussy. When I had come in his face he got up, turned me around and fucked me from behind. I screamed more than once that day and I want to do that again and again. Call me and we can have BBC Phone Sex too.   Darla; 1-800-280-7961    http://www.phone-sex-perts.com/darla   https://twitter.com/DarlaDirty?lang=en


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cuckold Phone Sex

Mature Phone Milf